Lead Based Paint:
Awareness, Assessment and Remediation
Lead has been recognized as a significant risk to human health. The Environmental Protection Agency EPA and US Consumer Product Safety Commission CPSC have developed significant warnings on sources of lead in the home including lead-based paints. .
As of April 22, 2010, the EPA has issued new regulations for the removal of lead-based paints which were widely used in home construction prior to 1980.
Finding It and Managing It Professionally
- Accredited Testing
Arcos Environmental Services, Inc. is your one-call answer for proper sampling and accredited testing of suspected lead sources.
- Safe Removal
Eliminate your risks by having lead-based paint removed from your property by experts:
- quality assessments
- proper procedures
- effective decontamination
- safe removal
- excellent restoration
- Crews are EPA-RRP Certified
Our Professionals Will:
- Receive your call and visit your site delivering a free estimate
- Accept your order and begin sampling of materials for testing by accredited labs.
- Provide you with a written inspection report, interpret the results, discuss our findings with you and make recommendations for action.
- Assist you in planning residential remediation or refer commercial accounts to our sister company Midway Contracting Group.